Utilize DJJ’s knowledge and expertise to reduce your maintenance exposure
Let DJJ Rail Equipment Services help you keep your railcars on the track and moving with our highly skilled maintenance group. We are your outsourced mechanical team equipped to provide the following services:
- Mechanical and Engineering Analysis
- UMLER, EHMS, DDCTS administration
- Proactive maintenance programs
- Personalized contracts tailored for your specific needs
Did you know DJJ provides innovative railcar engineering services including:
- Extending the life of railcars by 5 to 15 years
- New railcar design
- AAR approved freight car modifications and conversions
- Freight car body and component analysis
- Increase gross rail load: modify 100-ton cars to 268K or 286K
- Shop management: cradle-to-grave services
DJJ’s Solution: extended service status for your cars.
Why retire cars after 50 years when there is a way to extend the life to 65 years? DJJ’s engineering staff has a cost effective, economical way to extend the service status of your railcars. We can handle the process from inspection, to submission, to approval. We assess the railcar, work with shops to make structural modifications to extend the life of the car, and even submit it on your behalf to the AAR for approval.
If your railcars are approaching 50 years old, we can help extend your asset life. Why take your railcars out of service at 50 years and replace them, when you can increase their life status by another 5, 10 or even 15 years?
We engineer aggregate, grain, lumber, steel, paper, wood chip, covered hoppers, open-top hoppers, box cars, flat cars and more. Let us provide railcar engineering services for you!
Did you know DJJ provides innovative railcar inspection services including:
- Coordinates third party inspections
- Independent lease return analysis
- Due diligence, prior to purchase
- UMLER/Electronic Health Monitoring System (EHMS) Analysis
- Early warning/maintenance advisory
- Preventative maintenance and audit
Keep your railcars moving with DJJ inspections!
We inspect a wide variety of car types, inculding box, cement, sand, plastics, grain, center beam, wood chip, log, steel op top hoppers, aluminum and steel coal, aggregate, mill gons, coil, and bulkhead flat cars.
We inspect for banks, private equity firms, leasing companies, repair shops, railroads, other shippers, logistics and supply chain vendors. DJJ provides inspection services to meet your needs! Let us provide railcar inspection services for you!