DJJ is a world leader in scrap metal brokerage, ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling and transportation services.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Ferrous and non-ferrous scrap trading
- Ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling
- International scrap and substitutes marketing
- Ferro-Alloy, Nodular and Foundry Pig Iron trading
- Global supply chain expertise
- Industrial scrap management services
- Railcar lease, purchase, sale, finance, engineering, inspection and dismantling
- A large independently owned fleet of railcars
- Self-serve used auto part stores
- Mill services
A GLOBAL BUSINESS
11 brokerage offices in North America; 1 in Singapore. Network of nearly 70 scrap recycling facilities in the U.S., including 18 automobile shredders.
300 Pike Street
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
For questions and business inquiries, click here.
nearly 1,900 employees worldwide, incorporating wholly-owned operations and joint ventures
2 billion dollars of total assets with a strong equity base/no debt
DJJ was founded
Acquired by SHV Holdings,
N.V. Utrecht, The Netherlands
Acquired by Nucor Corporation
SUPPLIER CODE OF CONDUCT
DJJ has a long-standing history of conducting its business in a responsible manner, valuing the environment and social responsibility.