DJJ Helps Maximize Your Scrap Revenue
The David J. Joseph Company (DJJ) works closely with you, the customer, to customize scrap management programs – whether you choose to ship your material via railcar, dump trailer, roll offs or lugger boxes – and provide mill direct shipments to maximize the revenue you receive for the industrial scrap metal generated. DJJ’s nationwide industrial customer list includes most automobile manufacturers, suppliers of components to the auto industry, manufacturers of appliances, agricultural equipment, electric motors and switchgear and many other North American Fortune 500 industrial companies.
DJJ’s Engineering, Metallurgical, Transportation, Marketing and Technological experts work together to help you get the most competitive pricing for ferrous and non-ferrous material you produce.
- Nationwide Coverage: Utilizing nearly 60 DJJ recycling facilities in the United States and collaborating with leading local recycling companies, we can meet your scrap metal recycling needs.
- Competitive Advantage: DJJ has a competitive edge in finding buyers for your scrap production – – including Busheling, Stampings and Clips – – thanks to our long-standing relationships with steel mills and foundries across North America and around the globe.
- A Nucor Company: In fact, DJJ has been a broker of ferrous scrap to Nucor since 1969. DJJ joined the Nucor family in 2008.
- Logistics Experts: With some of the best logistics expertise in the industry, our dedicated staff arranges timely, reliable and personalized transportation service and has roll-off containers for immediate delivery.
- Transaction Transparency: DJJ’s transaction systems offer enhanced reporting, the availability of real-time data, and increased visibility for DJJ’s customers and suppliers.
- Easy Access to Your Information: We offer online, real-time information about scrap shipped via ScrapConnect.This provides current information on contracts, shipments and payments, 24/7, reducing the amount of time spent finding data.
Lets Do Business
Call us at (843) 790-4222 or fill out this form.